Spring Forward, It's Daylight Savings Time!
When you are changing your clocks and watches, be sure to follow the steps below to update your pump and CGM:
Device: Minimed Paradigm® REAL-Time Revel™, 522/722, 515/715, 512/712, and the Guardian® REAL-Time Continuous Glucose Monitoring System.
1. Go to the TIME/DATE SETUP Screen
HOME Screen > MAIN MENU > UTILITIES > Time/Date
2. Select 12 Hour Setup or 24 Hour Setup and press ACT.
3. Press ACT again to change the settings.
4. Change each of the settings as follows:
a. Change the hour. Press ACT.
For 12-hour setups, press the UP or DOWN arrows until the correct A (am) or P (pm) appears.
b. Change the minutes. Press ACT.
c. Change the year. Press ACT.
d. Change the month. Press ACT.
e. Change the day. Press ACT.
5. The TIME SET AT screen will show the settings that you programmed.
After you’ve programmed the new time, always double check your settings (especially that the AM/ PM setting is correct).
Remember to synchronize the clocks on your computer, insulin pump, and blood glucose meter to maintain accurate times for the data you upload to CareLink®. More information is available in our help and support section of our Web site.